Monday 28 July 2014

Hug a Hood(y) near Witney

The Tall One is a bit sad as Squeaky the skinny black cat has vanished and she is worried about him: "is he shut in somewhere, has he been attacked by dogs, have the thieves who have been targetting vans in the village made off with him"? I frankly couldn't give a damn about the welfare of the cat but am immensely bored without having something smaller to bully and herd up on my trips outside.  Instead, I am having to entertain myself by finding inappropriate places to sleep.  Here I am lying inside the hood of my cat litter tray which the Tall One has just sprayed with a nasty chemical pong.  Sadly it was a little too comfy and I failed to notice the monstrously large longhaired tabby come inside the house where it tucked into my Gourmet Perle Mon Petit food and the Tall One had to shoo it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment