Wednesday 11 February 2015

Drawing the Divine

It was the Tall One's Birthday on 5 February so the Big Shoe One made her a birthday card featuring the Tall One in bed and me on top of her trying to wake her up at 4.00 am by scrabbling at the top of the sheet with my claws, hah-hah-hee. 

The slightly alarming Big Shoe One told the Tall One that he found it hard to draw my celestial self and so in the end resorted to drawing Simon's Cat.  I'd like to tell the Tall One that I most certainly am not that fat.  Admittedly, we are of a similar hue of fur, both have slighly bulgy eyeballs, share a similar temperament and our rear ends are somewhat alike but I am much more beautiful of form.  I think artists through time would have been challenged if they were to have been tasked with painting my divine perfection as my beauty far surpasses some of the paintings hanging in art galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment