Monday 5 October 2015

Un chat noir dans ma maison


Assessing the Domestic Appliances

Checking out the food situation


Well, what can I say.  I had to endure about a week of this blasted blighter busting in through the bathroom window at every given opportunity whilst I was either asleep upstairs or further afield , until finally enough was enough.  It tried its best Oscar performance for a lost stray soul far from afar when I know it lives on the other side of the street with another large tabby that I dislike intensely, a bad-tempered Schnauzer and several daughters with boyfriends in situ.  The Tall One thinks it was simply looking for some peace and quiet but whatever it was certainly determined at giving it a good go at moving into my house.  The final straw was when I came downstairs to find it had salivated over my cat-nip toy and I'm afraid to say some biting of its tail area was involved.  Whatever, it seems to have done the trick and I haven't seen it since.  Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment