Wednesday 26 June 2013

"Disappointing Behaviour" Corner

Hurrumph, I appear to have been put in the "Disappointing Behaviour" corner.  Don't they know that nobody puts Moses in the corner?

It all started at 5.50 am. Early morning sunshine in West Oxfordshire so the birds were out in a great throng on the lawn.  The tall one was doing a bit of drying up whilst waiting for her bath to fill when I galloped through the kitchen doors and rushed into the living room trying to pretend I did not have something flapping in my mouth. Oh it was muchos heart-thumping exciting!  I gave it a push about with my paw to watch it flap and open its little beak but was then rudely interrupted by the tall one who grabbed me and tried to shut me in the bathroom.  I escaped before she shut the door and came back for another biff at the little blackbird baby birdie.  I was then bundled upstairs and put in the bedroom and almost got my head squashed as I tried to squeeze through.  On realising I was trapped I bellowed in disgust at my confinement.

The tall one managed to get the little dust-covered birdie inside a tea towel despite it cheeping loudly at her and placed it back outside.  She watched it hop, but not fly about.  When she went out later it was not there so she hopes it made a recovery.  Having a bit of a sulk that she did not let me back out to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment