Monday 8 July 2013

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot

Aerating my stomach fur on the stairs
The tall one has been off work all week so I've had her at home which has been simply bliss-kinis as I've had her at my beck and call.  I've been demanding extra brushing sessions, snuggles under the bedcovers, food bowl top-ups and general admiration 24/7.  I've also had separate visits from the doting grand-mere and le grand-pere, lucky me.

It has however, got rather hot in the UK (28 degrees) and my house gets very warm so I've been rather knocked out by the heat and have to keep aerating my stomach fur on the stairs in an attempt to cool down.  I watched the news with the tall one last night and at the news that Abu Qatada had been deported from the UK to Jordan I turned my attention towards the television and did a particularly high-pitched loud purr.  I think it is important to keep abreast of current affairs to distinguish myself from the pavement moggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment