Monday 14 August 2017

High Afternoon

Meet Benji.  Benji is a dominant aggressive and vocal cat who is terrorising the feline neighbourhood.  On Saturday, Benji decided he'd like to move into the Tall One's house and so instigated a plan of action to try and boot me out.  He would jump into the garden and I would chase him out.  I would sit on top of the pond and he would stealth creep up on me and I would shout at him and chase him out.  He would then return and shout at me and we'd have a bit of a tussle ...  We spent about an hour just staring at each other but I eventually became bored and came into the house where he tried to follow me until the Tall One shut the door.  He then spent all evening scratching on the glass doors trying to come into the house in a threatening manner like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.  Seriously, this cat has some attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment