Friday 1 March 2013

Food To Go

Why eat your wet sachet Sainsburys Bistro food with your paws on cold kitchen tiles when you can pick up bits with your mouth and deposit on the warmer fake laminate of the living room floor and eat it there in a nice puddle of gravy?!  Yes this week I have been putting the 'takeaway' into dining as well as spreading gravy slime around the house.

I have also discovered the great beauty of 'Miss Rose' another lilac a blue colourpointed cat on the web: http://oliverandruby.wordpress.com.  This might be a cat I would not try to bully.  Hate to admit it but she does have the glamour edge on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moses! It's Rosie here. Thanks for stopping by. Our human only lets us blog sporadically these days - humph! By the way, I am a blue colourpoint but my mum is a lilac. She's as beautiful as you are handsome! Ciao! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete