Tuesday 19 March 2013

Who let the cats out ... nobody

Now that Spring has Sprung in a half-hearted manner, I am finding that I am wanting to be outside in the fresh air more than normal.  However, I am finding my owner is rather slow on the uptake regarding letting me out.  She did try and train me to use a strange swinging flap contraption at another house but I thought it was beneath my dignity to pass through a heavy piece of plastic that would bash me on the head, so she has not bothered to install one of these thingymejings in her own abode, thank goodness.  I therefore have to either screech at her with much gusto to inform her that I wish to be let outside or I try another tactic of standing on my back legs and bashing on the door with my front paws.  Eventually she usually gets the drift but she can be a little obstructive at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment