Thursday 14 March 2013

Missing Moses

Disappeared for a long time on Tuesday evening and gave my owner quite a scare.  She checked the bamboo bush in the back of the garden, she called me and shook the Royal Canin food bag.  This conjured up Lily the neighbourhood white cat with black blotches who obviously thought she was in for a tasty treat but no Moses.  Owner put shoes on and went for a cat hunt.  I was located, by my collar tag glinting in the darkness, half way up a footpath that runs along the side of the house having a face-off with Fluffy, a long-haired female tabby that belongs to neighbours Pat and Mike.  We must have been having a turf-war stare-off for a good 45 minutes.  I was initially reluctant to walk towards my owner and when I did Fluffy had a swipe of me.  Slightly embarrased by admitting defeat to a girl cat I diverted on return to own property into other neighbour's drive where the dog is usually to show machismo but fortunately the Spinone was not in evidence.

Poor Moses the pug dog in Ireland is not so lucky and is missing.  http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49850&status=Lost.  Hope nobody has stolen him and he comes home soon.  Owner went to Crufts last Saturday and found it really worrying how many dogs are being stolen in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment